Wayne Dalton’s 300 series wood garage doors accent your home with the beauty and richness of a wood door. These classic doors – which can have the same rich detailing of fine cabinetry – are designed and crafted to meet your highest expectations.
Wood garage doors provide a touch of the woodworker’s art to your home. We have combined precision construction methods with today's technology in creating an exceptional high quality wood garage door. All of the wood garage doors in the 300 Series have mortise and tenon joints, waterproof glued and steel pinned, provide lasting strength. Shiplap style connections between sections create a weathertight fit, and assist smooth operation along with rust-resistant, hot-dipped galvanized steel tracks and hardware.All Models:
300 Series Models:
- Each section is constructed of 1 3/8" thick solid wood rails and stiles.
- A variety of carved designs for raised panels are optional.
- Model 310 has DecaTrim with optional hemlock or cedar panels.
- Model 311 features rails, stiles, hemlock or optional cedar panels, stiles and rails.
- Model 314 has edge-glued cedar panels and finger-jointed hemlock rails.
- Model 315 has edge-glued cedar panels and solid cedar rails.
- Model 316 features edge-glued hemlock panels with finger joint hemlock rails and an option to upgrade to solid rails.